Wednesday 28 February 2018

Mr Fox I presume...


Hello

Today I've finished the first section of the Fox in the Garden #2...










Mr Fox turned out to be a big softie...

The cute dog is getting a big hug...















and that's it for today.... I hope you all have a great day!


I've started a QA Designs Group  on Facebook where you are welcome to join and add any of your finished blocks made with the QADesigns patterns.


*********************************
                                        
 Quick link to my full Craftsy Shop <<<<<


(when you open the shop.... click on the right side 'sort by tab' and press NEWEST.... then everything will show up)




















2 comments:

sketchrs said...

How cute! Your Fox in the Garden #2 block is looking great so far! Thanks for sharing your progress with us Janeen.

Lori said...

these are wonderful