Monday 9 October 2017

Bitty Block for October...

Hello there everyone!



Today is the start of the Art with Fabric Blog Hop....


Yaay! Lots of Art quilts and blocks to have a look at all week...
I hope you will join us!

The Hop will be hosted by Alida from Tweety Loves Quilting. 

My turn is Wednesday... yaay....




Today's other news is that its the
October Bitty Block Time!!

We have a 6" (16cm) "Lil Bat" - right in time for the occasion....
I hope you have fun with this one!


You can find your FREE cute Bat in my Craftsy shop..... Here's the quick link....

Here's a line up of all the Bitties we've seen over the past 3 years....... I think we have enough 'lil blocks to make into an EBook......


*********************************
                                        
 Quick link to my full Craftsy Shop

(when you open the shop.... click on the right side menu and press NEWEST.... then everything will show up)









2 comments:

Lori said...

thank you. oh my this is so cute. I don't do bats for Halloween, but this just had to be somewhere in the house.
quilting dash lady at Comcast dot net

Jackie said...

That little bat is just too cute! Thank you....