Friday 16 June 2017

Tis Friday....already....

Jeepers but this week just flew by and its already Friday...
I think my head is somewhere around Wednesday.

I've been sewing my Wonky Neighbours Border on and off between all the housework. I've been showing the house how to do it for years now, but no, it will not do it on its own.....






















So far its 2 sides done and now Im eager to just finish it up...

Have a great Week - End!!


**************************



Here's a "Take Note of the Date" for you all.....
A week of 'Festive - ity' in July and a "Peek" at all the Christmas patterns and plans ....

*********************************

                                          Quick link to my Craftsy Shop

2 comments:

Lisa England said...

The houses are so cute!

Anonymous said...

Ha, ha, yes, I have one of those slow learning houses, too! I really like this house design, maybe the most of anything you've ever done. That I've seen.