Friday 10 March 2017

Friday! and Landscape QAL progress...


Today I at least have some progress on my Landscape Row to show you...




As usual I started with laying all the pieces I would need in order and making the markings where I needed the directional fabrics.

After I joined the sections of pattern together with tape, I sewed my block.













This is the third block of the row. Went together really quickly.


Sewed the three blocks together and there you go...

One more and I'll be done - and on time too... Yaaay!

Next week we have the second Row available



I also set up the next and last block on my desk, ready to do the sewing....
Hopefully on the weekend, I'll find some time.







I hope you're all still enjoying the Quilt A Long...

I'm going to add a link up again, so if you like, add your progress to the line up.



*********************************
                                          Quick link to my Craftsy Shop


What's kept you busy this week?
Link the photo and let's have a look...
Thanks

An InLinkz Link-up



*********************************

3 comments:

CathyQuilts said...

So nice! I love those purple mountains!

travelinsewl said...

Was sitting here scrolling through crazy mom quilts wondering what I was going to work on---nothing was inspiring me on this lazy Saturday. Then I came to your post. Oh!!!! Yes! I have hummingbird #1 to finish!
Hope you're having a good weekend.

travelinsewl said...

i also had to giggle a little. Your landscape looks a little like Mario Brothers 3 landscape..

oh, and that's your origami bird, not hummingbird...